You're invited to attend, Power Play: Up Close with Sports San Diego.
What is Power Play?
Power Play is a WISE signature event held each year in celebration of National Women's History Month. The Power Play series brings together executive-level female sports business leaders from the same organization or sector of business for a panel discussion on career issues. Seeing other women succeeding and celebrating their success is critical for women's professional development. Panelists are encouraged to talk about their work within the topic, as well as their overall career journeys.
What to Expect:
- Network with WISE San Diego board members and community members
- Learn more about WISE San Diego and the Sports San Diego
- Hear a panel of women from Sports San Diego, including:
- Kirstin Olsen, Senior Manager Development and Services
- Natalie Schneck, Senior Marketing Manager
- Kate Nagle, Events Manager
- Ursula Granirer, Operations Manager
The event will be moderated by Senior Director of Marketing at Qualcomm and 2022 Sports San Diego President, Cherry Park.
5:30 p.m - Event Check-In and Networking
5:45 p.m. - Panel Programming Begins
6:30 p.m. - Audience Q&A
7:00 p.m. - Event Concludes
What to Wear:
Parking is free in the Barnes Tennis Center parking lot.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have a WISE account to RSVP for this event. If you do not have a WISE account, please create one before you register — become a member or subscriber.
Members and Subscribers: Please log into your WISE account before registering. Need help? Go to our "Forgot Password" form, contact us or call us at 212-726-8282 (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET).